Browse By

Supercomputer predicts Manchester United will have a high chance of being eliminated in the round of 16

supercomputer prediction It is predicted that Manchester United have a high chance of stopping for only the last 16. 


Manchester United have qualified for the last 16 as Group F winners. It will face runners-up Atletico Madrid at Group B.

Super computer of Fivethiryeight predicts that the Red Devils have a 38% chance of reaching the quarter-finals in a duel against Atletico Armed Forces. In their first game away to Wanda Estadio Metro. Politano The supercomputer showed that Ralph Rangnick’s side had a 23% chance of winning. While Atletico Madrid had 53% and a 24% probability of a draw.

In the second game to return to Old Trafford, supercomputers predict Manchester United. There is a 38% chance of winning against Atletico Madrid, 36% of Atletico Madrid and a 26% probability of a draw.

However, considering the recent form of Manchester United and Atletico Madrid Supercomputers may change predictions. The “Red Devils” won 3 matches in a row in the league while “Attar” lost 3 matches in a row in the league.